Thursday, August 25, 2011

10

My husband and I have been married for 10 years today.  A decade.

I remember when we had our first anniversary and I felt like 1 year was a long time!  Hopefully, in 40 years, we will be celebrating somewhere remembering back to when we thought 10 years was a long time.

The first song on the slideshow (Songbird by Eva Cassidy) was our first dance at our wedding.  I just liked the second (Something that We Do by Clint Black). I actually almost picked Kelly Clarkson's My Life Would Suck Without You but realized my mother would flip if I paid tribute to my marriage with a song containing the word 'suck'.

This video encompasses the last 10 years of our lives together. It's a little long, but well, 10 years is a long time.







Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

7 comments:

Foursons said...

Happy Anniversary! And I totally giggled at picking the Kelly Clarkson song.

Laura Farrell said...

Happy Anniversary- what a sweet video!

Kmama said...

Happy anniversary! That was so sweet.

And you are such a beautiful woman!!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...love it!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Emmy said...

Happy Anniversary!! We celebrated ten years in June- so just a couple of months ahead.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Congratulations!!! Love the slide show idea. Too cute. :)

Holly said...

You're such a great-looking couple. And of course your kids are gorgeous too! Congrats on a decade full of beautiful memories.