Wednesday, August 3, 2011

7+ years

7+ years.

You are all probably wondering what I'm referring to.

That is the number of years I've been changing diapers on a daily basis.  (Unless, of course, I was with my mom, and then she did the diaper changing.  I owe her big for that!)

But, it has currently been exactly two weeks and two days since I have changed a diaper.

Beacuse this little boy became a big boy over night and is now potty trained!!

When I decided to bite the bullet and train him a few weeks ago, (he is almost three for goodness sake!) my mom and husband had some serious doubts of his readiness. 

He sure did show them! I'm happy to say he was my easiest trainer.

Great job, sweet Charles, we are SO proud of you!!

10 comments:

Kmama said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute. Look at him in his undies!!

Brandi said...

AWESOME!!! Oh lawd, that child is so cute! :)

Kat said...

Oh yay! Way to go! That is a big deal! Woot woot! :)

Kelli said...

High fives all around!

Foursons said...

Yeehaw! Imagine the money you are going to save!! Congrats to that big boy of yours and to you for surviving 7+ years of dirty diapers. Whew.

Emmy said...

Yea! So happy for you!

Rachel said...

Way to go Charlie! That is awesome!

(I had one of those easy boys too - they are wonderful, aren't they?)

Kelli W said...

Yay for Charlie! Eli is being majorly stubborn about potty training...maybe Charlie can come teach him a thing or two:)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

WTG Charlie..so glad it was easy for him and you!

heidi said...

Woooooohooo!!! Hooray for no diapers!