Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Last First and Sparkles

Tuesday was a big day for Melody. It was her last first day of preschool!  This year she is in the Zebra class and is very excited. 


The first first day of preschool... 


and now the last first day of preschool.

My little girl certainly has grown up.  And thankfully gotten more hair (although I do miss those little sprouts!)
 


Thank you all for your anniversary wishes. Alex and I went out and celebrated our 10 years by watching Captain America and...


doing a little jewlery shopping!!

My wonderful husband got me a new, beautiful wedding band in honor of our tenth.  The ring in the middle is my engagement ring and we had a diamond band placed on each side. Isn't it beautiful?!
Melody, of course, loves it as well.  I showed it to her and she asked to try it on and said, "Ooooh! It has so many sparkles and it fits just me!"

7 comments:

Kelli said...

She's so cute! I love your new sparkle...way to go Alex!

Foursons said...

Oh my goodness, she has grown SO much! She has turned into a beautiful little girl who looks (almost) ready for kinder.

And those little sprouts? Adorable X 100!

Your ring is gorgous. Congrats!

Kmama said...

Very pretty!! Love the ring.

Melody is such a cutie pie. She has such a great smile.

Liz Mays said...

What a wonderful gift for the 10th year!! Your little one has grown so much that I can hardly believe it!!!

heidi said...

Awww look how big she is!!! Love her bag. :-)

NICE ring, lady!!! Happy Anniversary to you two.

Kat said...

I can not believe how big Melody is now. WOW. Such a cutie. :)

Love your bling! So pretty! :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Seriously...what a difference a year makes. Wow!

And, your ring is gorgeous. I hoped and meant to ask to see it yesterday and completely forgot.