Thursday, October 10, 2013

What I Learned From Disney On Ice...

Last night, Melody and I went to Disney On Ice.  Just like the last time we went, it was magical!


 

And full of life lessons. Below are four important things I took away from my Disney experience.

1.  It is totally ok and normal to scream with excitement when you see a princess.  Melody and I both did.  And I may have gotten a little teary too.



2.  I want Jasmine's body.  Seriously, this chick is solid.

(You can't really see from the pictures, and she's upside down anyway, but believe me, I could see every single ab muscle.)

 
3. I want my life to be just like a Disney movie.  I already have my crown and everything.  See?
 
 
4.  I already have my Prince Charming. (Yes, I know I'm totally being cheesy here!)
 
(Picture from Father's Day, 2010)

I better go and do some sit-ups!

1 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You are too funny! We are headed there tonight.

And, you know, those Disney princesses have some amazing makeup tricks to make themselves have abs...if it wasn't a part of her costume:)