Wednesday, August 21, 2013

And we're off...

Starting another school year!

Although we started this race last week.  I'm just behind. I know, I know.  Although if you read my post here, you'll know that timeliness is not really a priority for me anymore.  As if it ever was. 

This year, Jack is in 4th grade.  He was very excited to get Mrs. Campbell as his teacher.  Aside from just being a wonderful teacher who truly loves her students, she also has a no homework policy.  Yes, this is one thrilled 4th grader and one thrilled Mommy.


 
Melody is off to 1st grade.  She has a new teacher this year, Ms Benefield,  She's super excited that her friends, Jordyn and Anji, are in her class.  She also told me she can't wait to take her first math test.  I know, I don't know how she's related to me either.


And, last but not least, this cutie gets to hang with me for another few weeks.  Pre-K starts next Tuesday.  He's very excited about being a Zebra with the teachers we love love love, Ms Dale and Ms. Catherine.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to cry on my last baby's last first day of preschool. But until then, Charlie and I will be packing in the fun these last few days of summer break!


0 comments: