Saturday, April 9, 2011

Melody Update

Ever since she turned 4, Melody has been growing in leaps and bounds.  It's making me so sad and happy at the same time.  I miss her little baby voice.  Giraffe is no longer ba-graff and she can even say "girl" the right way now!  She's so proud of herself and frequently runs up to me to say all kinds of words.



Like her brother, Jack, she as develped an insatiable love of reading.  She has even memorized this entire Mother Goose book!





She has been taking ballet and tap for a few months now with her best bud Ava.  She loves it and is quite the dancer.


7 comments:

lsnellings said...

Why is there no video of her saying ba-graffe and giraffe? I want to hear that!

And I love the Michelle Tanner booty shake in the last video!

Brandi said...

HA! I was ready for ya this time... 'update' didn't scare me. ;)

Sooooooo CUTE! I ♥ the last video. The way she says position is adorable!

Laura Farrell said...

Oh my stars...she is precious!!! I love it all but especially when she is reading and her brother interrupts...she will have none of that! What a cutie :)

Foursons said...

I love when she is reading and Charlie keeps looking at his book as if he is thinking, "Does my book say that too?" So cute.

And her wiggle while she is dancing- HILARIOUS! When she says she is a beautiful ballerina while wiggling her bottom around cracked me up.

Jen said...

She is just adorable! Love her dancing. :)

Holly said...

Aw! I think 4 is a great age. They are still little, but maturing more in exciting ways!

Meant to be a mom said...

She really is getting so big before everyone's eyes. Can I just say that her little wiggle ballet move just made my day. What a doll she is. I love it!
She is a very good ballerina knowing her positions like that.