Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Charlie's Update

Right at 2.5, Charles is the full embiodiment of everything 2.
Yes, this does mean he can throw an awesome tantrum.
He remains ever serious about his food.
After all, you don't reach 36 lbs at 2 and a half years of age by eating lightly.

He seems to understand his role as youngest child and has embraced it by becoming our class clown.  He will do anything to get a laugh and capitalizes on the fact that he can make us laugh frequently.


 And pretty much whatever Jack and Melody want to do, Charlie demands to be right in the middle of. 


See? What did I tell you...he's two all the way!

7 comments:

lsnellings said...

The pictures aren't showing up. Has Picasa failed you too?

Foursons said...

I can see them and he is ADORABLE! I can't believe he is 36 lbs though. His height must match his weight because he certainly doesn't look that big. Nolan weighed 36 lbs at 5 years of age. :)

Kmama said...

So sweet!! Buster is 35 lbs at 3 years and 4 months. LOL

I swear I'm looking at Melody with shorter hair though.

Kelli said...

I love these little updates. He's adorable and I agree that he looks JUST like Melody :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Isn't it crazy that he's two and a half already?

Nat is the same way, into everything her sister is into..and more.

Holly said...

Way cute! I love how he wants to do everything his big siblings are doing.

Emmy said...

Oh they grow up too fast, he is so cute