Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Who's Your Daddy?

Alex went to Donuts for Dad's a few weeks ago at Jack's school.

All the kids drew a picture of their dad for the ocassion.

This was Jack's.

(sorry for the poor quality...it was taken with a cell phone.)

No, I'm not sure who's dad that is either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news. Yes, I'm back.  No, I don't know where I went.  We got a new computer (and I got an ipad!) so between just a lot of busy-ness going on and getting the new computer set up (which left me without a computer for a few days) I've just gotten really behind.

We'll see how long I stay on top of things this time.  I have several posts drafted.  After all, I know you are all dying to hear about Melody's 4th birthday and what Alex and I did for Valentine's day.  Right?  Right!?

Well, stay tuned.  Lot's of information coming your way soon!

10 comments:

Bren said...

Glad you are back!

Jessica said...

Hahahhaha! Love it. Glad you're back!!!

Rachel said...

You've gotta love it! Welcome back!

lsnellings said...

oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing! What did Alex say?

Kelli said...

The Milk Man? Too funny. Glad to see you blogging :)

Kmama said...

That picture is so cute! You need to save that and put it on display when he graduates from high school!

Welcome back. I've been gone too, so I didn't realize you were MIA.

SouthernDogwoods said...

I love his picture.
Glad to hear from you - been missing you.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I think Dad looks fabulous. :)

Emmy said...

Lol! Maybe he has another daddy you don't know about :). Are you loving your iPad. I adore mine

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That's a good one.

And, a new computer and an ipad? Pretty sweet!