Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Knocked Out Tooth

I don't know about your kids, but the first three teeth Jack lost took forever to fall out.

No, not because they took a while to loosen up

but because even though they were hanging by teeny tiny threads, Jack was still terrified to pull them out.

Until Saturday.  His top teeth had been moderately loose for a while.  And then we had a little accident.

Here's Jack's version, complete with original 6-year-old sound effects.



I guess it's only fair that Captain knocked out Jack's tooth...after all knocked out Captain's tooth with a golf club many years ago!


10 comments:

Jessica said...

How funny! Love that snaggle tooth grin!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Love the details - he is so cute especially with a missing tooth : )

Kat said...

"And it was just sitting in my mouth. Doing nothing." HAHA!!! He is adorable!!!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Too funny! What happens to these little boys when you turn a camera on them. Silliness!

Kmama said...

So cute! I love his excitement!

I knocked a little girl's tooth out a couple weeks ago. Her tooth was just hanging and they were trying to pull it out, but it wouldn't come out. Later, after washing my hands, they were really cold. I touched her neck from behind, and she jumped. Her fingers were on her tooth and it just popped out. She cried and I felt terrible!

Jen said...

Hayden watched that video with me and he said that he wants to be 'that boy's friend'.

So cute. :)

lsnellings said...

Jack is hilarious! I love the scream at the end!

Angie said...

He is so cute and animated!!!! What a cute boy!

Layla want a loose tooth so badly. She moves them around all the time, hoping one will fall out.

Emmy said...

Love it! Love hearing your voice too, cute accent. Love how animated kids are

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Classic Jack, right?

Too cute.